Above: Pictures from the advanced methods workshop featuring Cathy Gastelum, Program Coordinator for ASPIRE and Ali Tsosie, FMI Student Worker.
The first ever Frances McClelland Vision Award Ceremony took place on October 26th and it was a great success! These Awards were established to recognize Frances McClelland’s lifetime commitment to improve the lives of people in Southern Arizona and the world. It was an inspiring evening celebrating Frances McClelland's legacy and honoring incredible and hardworking individuals who are working towards creating a better world for children, youth and families. FMI honored the following individuals at the ceremony:
- The Frances McClelland Vision Award
- Edie Auslander, Development Consultant for the University of Arizona Foundation, Executive Office
- The Frances McClelland Community Practitioner Award
- Laura Coleman, Work Site Coordinator at DK Advocates (DKA)
- The Frances McClelland Partnership Award
- Marisol Flores-Aguirre, Executive Director of the YWCA Microbusiness Advancement Center
- The Frances McClelland Youth Award
- Patrick Robles from Sunnyside High School
- Madeline Jeans from Pima Community College
Congratulations to all of the Frances McClelland Vision Award honorees!