Recipe of the Week:
Rhubarb and Leek Gratin with Rosemary
- Leek, cut in half lengthwise and then into 2 inch pieces
- Rhubarb, cut in half lengthwise and then into 2 inch pieces
- Olive oil
- A pinch of ground cardamom
- Flaky sea salt
- Black peppercorns, crushed
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Arrange the leek and rhubarb pieces in circles in the baking dish and coat with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, cardamom, and a little sugar
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and soft.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and season to taste
Serves 2 as a snack, or 4 as a side....or one hungry teenager:)