Roasted Romanesco with Parmesan Panko
- 1 head of Romanesco
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan chees
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the Romanesco into bite-sized florets and add to a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat all the florets with the oil. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Toss everything together.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes then stir and roast for 15-20 minutes longer.