Recipe of the Week:
Roasted Beets with Citrus
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place a piece of foil on a baking sheet large enough to wrap your beets
- Place the beets on the foil, drizzle them with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap your beets and bake until easily punctured with a fork, between 30 min - 45 min
- Let the beets cool, then simply wipe the skins off
- Cut the beets into wedges, and toss with some fresh squeezed orange juice, a bit of olive oil, and salt to taste
- Refrigerate for an hour or more, and dress them up further with goat cheese, walnuts, arugula, orange zest, or all over the above and enjoy as a cold salad.