2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 small clove garlic (minced)
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2 to 3 ears corn
1 to 2 cucumbers
1 small red onion
Optional: fresh basil, mint, cilantro, or parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt.
- Shuck the corn and steam for about 10-15 minutes (or you can leave the corn raw if you prefer). Let cool and then cut off the kernels over a large bowl.
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Dice the cucumbers fairly small and add them to bowl.
- Core or hull the tomatoes, cutting out the stiff bit at the top where they attached to the vine. Cut the tomatoes in half crosswise. Dice the tomatoes and onions and add them to the bowl.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing. For an extra burst of flavor, add minced fresh herbs on top before serving. We suggest using basil!
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge. Toss again before serving.