"The staffing/recruiting industry is $416 billion per year."
Bill Asin, Staffing Industry Analysts
People Profits Principle #36
Recruiters are more expensive then learning how to recruit
- Most employers have no idea how to recruit.
- They have no strategy, plan or employer brand.
- They spend ALOT of money on recruiters and temporary help
- They spend alot of time on the activity of recruiting without the results
- They don't know how to fix their problems
You need someone to build YOUR recruiting system
- saving you money and getting results.
Case study: A manufacturing company hired 45 supervisors, managers, directors and VPs in a four year period. Only one was hired through a recruiter. Saving millions of $$$ over what recruiters would have charged.
So if you feel like your recruiting function looks like this: