|Product Development Update
We have written a new product guide called Understanding your Wattblock Energy Report
and are seeking feedback on readability etc. Please click above to download a copy and give us any suggestions which you may have.
This week we welcome Alexander Bell to the Brisbane office where he will join Scott Witheridge's team. We are also increasing our deskspace at Steve Baxter's River City Labs
Our corporate accelerator, muru-d, announced their next 10 startup companies
to join the program from 400 applicants across Australia. We are excited to see Abyss Solutions
who we have previously collaborated with us in the hot water space making it into the program.
- Met with a global software leader in 'community-based social networks'
- Engaged an Energy Saving Certificate (ESC) specialist
- Attended ATP Innovations Christmas party
- Mentored UNSW startups for the UNSW Startup China Pitch competition
- Attended muru-D SYD 3 announcement party
- Met with Office of Environment and Heritage
- Presented at UNSW Startup China evening at the AGSM
- Continued discussions with a retail bank
- Met with a radio frequency base-station startup with metering expertise
- Re-engaged with an innovative solar financing startup