You can download our latest marketing document here
. Let us know if you have any feedback! Thanks to everyone who gave us input on the last advertisement.
Michael Schuster finished up with Wattblock in the Sydney office this week. He originally joined us for 60 days of industrial training to complete his Solar degree. 95 days later he has taken Wattblock further into analytics on air conditioning, lifts and pool heaters. We wish him all the best in his career as the boy from Humpty Doo [no joke, its in the Northern Territory] heads to Seattle!
eLearning module in the works
Wattblock is developing an online training course on "retrofitting multi-tenant residential buildings for energy efficiency"
. This will cover solar, batteries, EV recharge etc and assist architects and planners with Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Engaged a Power Factor Correction specialist
- Engaged an Embedded Electrical Network specialist
- Met with an energy monitoring video screen specialist
- Met with a PhD candidate from Sydney Uni
- Interviewed by a thesis student from UNSW
- Completed "fingerprints for success" training
- VIP guest at the First Innovation Competition of International Talents, Shenzhen China, Australia Division Final
- Met with Parramatta City Council on "Data for Smart Cities"
- Some stuff under NDA which we can't talk about but is really cool