Product Development Update
These new services deepen our customer engagement and extend the value proposition of our core data analytics and reporting services.
- Wattblock has now issued its first "Phase II Energy Efficiency" reports to two customers which have completed Wattblock phase I energy efficiency upgrades in common areas. Phase II reports extend the analytics to include individual residential usage with savings opportunities of 30% and 41% identified.
- Wattblock is now adding energy tariff analysis into our service mix with our first customer signed up to a 2 year subscription model. Wattblock intervened in a proposed 17% energy price hike by the incumbent supplier.
Capital Raise Update:
Three new investors requested access to our data room for due diligence. Networked with investors at Village (North Sydney), Capital Pitch, Airtree, Investibles and Unstoppables events. Thanks to Geoff Gourley
for spruiking Wattblock's capital raise!
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage Sustainable Housing Workgroup
- International MBA internship offered to Shailajar Bhatnagar
- Further internship discussions with local universities
- CapitalPitch provided a 2nd pitch deck consultation
- Pitched to Airtree VC at muru-D
- Further discussions with an energy company
- Met ASX listed investment company
- Visited Google offices in Sydney