|Energy Saving Platform for Strata Managers
Wattblock has been working on developing a new web-based platform over the past 11 months and has now moved to the testing phase. This platform will initially serve as a "gateway" for strata management offices to request energy solutions for their strata portfolios and facilitate engagement with electricity, gas and water utilities. The development of this solution has been supported in part by Jobs for NSW
through the NSW Innovate program
Wattblock has just completed retrofit of the UDIA medium-density development award
winner, Kings Apartments, in Roseville and Monaco Resort on the Sunshine Coast. Also, 13-17 Greek St, former recipient of a Virtual Energy Assessment and City of Sydney ratings and assessment grant is moving forward with an application for an Environmental Innovation Performance Grant
from the City of Sydney.
Strata Community Australia Owners Day
Wattblock will be presenting at the Strata Community Australia Owners Day in Sydney on 25th March on energy. Other sustainability presenters include the Green Roof Association and Tesla on electric vehicle recharging. Details for registration are here
Wattblock Team Update
Wattblock farewells Morgan Warnock from our Brisbane office and thanks her for her work, particularly as editor of Strata Energy News
. Wattblock welcomes Waylon Fung to the Sydney team as a Data Analyst and welcomes Enoch Kwei and Kulima Panapa into the Brisbane office for their industrial placement as part of Griffith University's environmental engineering degree.
- Met with Waverley Council
- Conference call with Port Phillip Council
- Trained by Ideator on their innovation platform
- Introduced to Green Gurus in Western Australia
- Trained by enLighten on their LED product range
- Telstra muru-D alumni networking meeting
- Met with Melbourne's StrataChat
- Phone interview with City of Melbourne & City of Sydney
- Engaged with Positive Charge / Moreland Energy Foundation
- Energy Saving Platform demonstration to Jamesons Strata
- Smart Strata syndicating Strata Energy News content
- Attended book launch of MIchael Crouch's "Water is Life"