The City of Sydney local government area has over 900 multi-unit dwellings and is home to over 200,000 citizens. Energy efficiency is an important goal under the council's "Sustainable Sydney 2030"
vision to be internationally recognised as a leader with outstanding environmental performance. Telstra's muru-D and Microsoft CityNext are supporting partners for the project.
Capital Raise Update:
Further term sheets have been issued, our data room is open and we are now fielding questions. We are focusing on investors with an interest in property, energy and environmental impact investing. Reach out if you have an interest or you can make an introduction.
We will be in Brisbane from 6th-8th July for the Asia Pacific Cities and Mayor's Summit
and meetings with municipal government, environmental professionals and investors.
- Met NSW Department of Environment & Heritage
- Developed a go-to-market proposition with a strata manager - 600 buildings
- Attended CapitalPitch's startup and investor networking event
- Met 2 x independent financiers
- Olgivy produced an editorial feature on Wattblock
- Pitched to AGSM executive education masterclass
- Ongoing meetings with angel investors and venture capitalists