|Kuring-gai Smart Units Program
Wattblock is now assisting strata schemes in the Kuring-gai council area who are participating in the Smart Units Program
. This involves up to $4,000 grant for strata schemes as a 50% rebate matched dollar for dollar. Great to see another council taking up the strata sustainability challenge.
Type 2 Energy Audit
Wattblock has now loaded an example Type 2 Energy Audit
to our website to provide the type of analysis which goes into a more detailed energy study of a strata building. Wattblock is offering Type 2 Energy Audits in Brisbane and Sydney so call us if you know a strata which needs one.
Wattblock Team Update
Wattblock welcomes back Patrick Chen from UNSW Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering school for his second internship with Wattblock. Thanks to Alvin Mo who just completed an internship focused on a comparative analysis of thermal modelling of strata buildings in Brisbane and Sydney.
- Catch-up with LED lighting company, Enlighten
- Meetings with 5 different strata management companies
- Catch up with retailer, Next Business Energy
- Conference call with Brisbane's CitySmart
- muru-D alumni check-in with Mick Liubinskas
- Meeting with environmental financier
- Connected with Commpwr on community solar
- Attended intro session for potential new Catalyst-in-residence companies joining the Michael Crouch Innovation Centre
- Connected with not-for-profit, Alternate Technology Association
- Attended the Festival of Sydney at Carriageworks