|Wattblock also successfully closed its first solar power opportunity for a 30 unit block in Camperdown this week. The new system will initially be used to power common areas which are used during the daytime.
New Office Space
To accommodate our expanding team which will reach 7 people next week, we are moving into a larger office on Level 2 at the National Innovation Centre in the Australian Technology Park.
Wattblock has been invited to participate as an exhibitor at the following events coming up shortly. In both bases we benefit from sponsorship support. We will be taking the opportunity to do some industry networking.
Reach out if you want to catch up with us while we're in town!
- 17-18th Sept Global Start-up Conference, Seoul, Korea
- 22-23rd Sept Telstra's Vantage Tradeshow, Melbourne
Capital Raise Update: We have $100k remaining to close the round. If you want more information you should contact us now. At this point we are keen to close the round and focus on delivering value to our growing customer base.
- Introduced Abyss Solutions for hot water boilers into a Wattblock account
- Attended the CSIRO accelerator launch
- Attended Cisco's Smart Cities presentation at UTS
- Commenced feasibility study into P2P lending for apartment building retrofits
- Applied to City of Sydney sister city trade mission to Guangzhou in 2016