City of Sydney Project Update
Wattblock has had its kick-off meeting with City of Sydney for the Virtual Energy Assessments project. The immediate focus is creation of a customer engagement strategy. If you know someone who lives in an apartment building in the City of Sydney please put them in contact with us regarding participation.
Capital Raise Update: Met with Brisbane-based investors with requests for Wattblock information packs from both property and environmental sectors.
- Met with muru-D's new Singapore office representative
- CapitalPitch provided a pitch deck consultation
- Met with University of Technology (UTS) regarding interships
- Engaged by McKinsey & Co
- Met with Wattwatchers to frame-up an Internet of Things collaboration
- Met with an Australian electric vehicle recharge solution provider
- Ongoing meetings with angel investors and venture capitalists
- Met with CISCO and learnt a new term - "the fog" is an extension of "the cloud"