Product Development Update
Wattblock is now embracing batteries. With the availability of the Tesla Powerwall through three different suppliers in the Australian market from February 2016, we have now added battery analytics into our first energy report for a strata building. This will allow our customers to start to make financial preparations now, to take advantage of the upcoming energy revolution.
This week we welcome Harrison, Grace and Deepthi to the Brisbane office who will be doing industrial training with us in Scott Witheridge's team. We have also formed our new advisory group for 2016 and will hold our first advisors meeting this week. We are currently looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join our Brisbane office on a full-time basis, either an honours or masters student in an environmental discipline who has graduated a Queensland university in the past 2 years. If you know someone who may be interested, please contact us.
- Attended SETO media launch
- Filmed segment with SBS News team
- Met Greenstrata, providing advocacy for stratas to improve sustainability
- Introductory meeting with Chinese property investment group
- Met with an innovative solar company
- Initial meeting with a sustainability group
- Held a product review meeting with a key client