Join us in kicking off the holiday giving season on Giving Tuesday December 3rd with #TOVACARES!
We're raising funds to make a difference in the lives of children and adults afflicted with Sickle Cell Anemia- a painful and debilitating genetic disease. Sickle cell families face financial strains due to the change gas/electric prices, healthcare costs and prescription drug prices. Please join us. Make a Difference!
Ways to show your belief for Giving Tuesday:
- Donate to lock in your gift.
- United Way- Write In- TOVA Community Health #12763
- Combined Federal Campaign- Local Member Organization #48268
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exciting updates. You can donate there too.
- Share this message with friends and family and encourage them to make a difference.
Let's Make a Difference!