To <<First Name>>
Join us this Friday, 9th October, to watch the unveiling of a new blue plaque to Marie Bethell Beauclerc. The plaque will be unveiled at the Library of Birmingham and later erected outside the Shakespeare Memorial Room on level 9 of the library. Due to current social distancing measures, a limited number of guests will be in attendance but we're streaming the whole thing via Instagram for those interested in hearing the little-known story of England's first female reporter.
When? 11:00am, Friday 9th October 2020
For those who can't join us or would like to watch it back, we'll be sharing the recording afterward.
- Create an Instagram account if you don't already have one. You will just need an email address and to choose a simple user name.
- Follow us on Instagram @birminghamcivic.
- Shortly before 11am GMT on 9th October go to the Birmingham Civic Society profile on Instagram and click on the ring around the profile picture (it will be a pink/purple colour as soon as we start the streaming).
- If you turn on notifications for Instagram you will receive a notification when we go live. If you are watching on a computer, click here just before we start.
- Say hello in the comment box so we know who is with us.