JUMBO Skimming Plaster - it’s all in the finish!
Features and Benefits
• Improved spread rate and m2 coverage
• Excellent workability and flexibility
• Top quality finish – in both smoothness and whiteness
• Harder once dry, less prone to chipping, cracking and shrinkage
• Silky smooth finish, requires no sanding prior to painting
• Brilliant white finish improves paint coverage
• Product Shelf life - at least 12 months when stored correctly
JUMBO Skimming Plaster is available in an all new 25kg bag size for easier handling and less wastage and there are 40 bags per pallet.
Coverage per 25kgs (guideline only)
The coverage is estimated to be 0.289 sqm / kg with a water addition rate of 32%.
- 5 - 6 mm thick +/- 7.22 m2
- 12 - 13 mm thick +/- 3.60 m2
We understand that plasterers get really good at mixing and working with the product they know and that changing the plaster product requires a few adjustments in preparation and application.
We are convinced that JUMBO Skimming Plaster will be well worth the effort needed to adjust and get used to the slight difference in workability and drying time.
The workability is excellent, the finish is perfect and brilliant white and no sanding is required prior to decorating. The product just needs to be tested to experience the benefits and compliments our already tried and tested JUMBO Jointing Plaster.
Special launch price ….is R120 per 25 kg bag – that’s just R4.80 per kg
Valid until the end of February 2016.
Once your plasterer is used to this product it will definately save you money and give your work a quality finish!
Closing date of competition is the 31st March 2016
- Prize for the most JUMBO Skimming Plaster purchased
- Winner will receive 20 bags of JUMBO Skimming Plaster absolutely free
- To qualify for the prize you need to post your experience with JUMBO Skimming Plaster on our Facebook page