Create Meal Kits with your Holiday Share!
Your Holiday Share – the last of the City Fresh season -- is just a few days away!
After you pick up your share on December 18 (Coventry or Lakewood) or December 19 (Oberlin), do plan ahead your dishes for an almost stress-free Holiday Season.
What about prepping some DIY Meal Kits? This is what you can do:
- Select tried & true dishes with 5 ingredients tops, such as the one below.
- Print your recipes to make sure you have all the necessary ingredients.
- Get some stackable meal prep containers, including small cups for condiments.
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Keep dry ingredients and animal products in their regular storage places.
- Assemble your kits including all the items that can be stored together in the fridge.
- Drop the printed recipes inside the kits containers.
Now you are all set. Suddenly your Meatless Mondays, Taco Tuesdays and Whatever Wednesdays are easier than ever.
Looking forward to see you next week at the City Fresh Stops!