About the Session
On Saturday, September 11, FSA past president, Keith Harmeyer will lead us in his powerful SmartStorming Creative Confidence program. This session is specifically designed to teach you how to be much more effective when tackling business challenges that demand fresh, innovative ideas.
And you’ll be learning by doing. At the end of the session, you will walk away with valuable ideas for your business.
This program will give you a new understanding of creativity in a business context, plus arm you with practical tools and techniques to help you generate bigger, better ideas whenever you need them.
What You Will Learn…
• What it really means to be “creative” (It’s not what you might think)
• How to overcome a “creativity inferiority complex” in order to generate innovative business ideas more easily
• The secret to making spontaneous new associations and connections
• Understanding the Divergent and Convergent thinking processes
• Proven innovative thinking techniques to help you think in new, different ways – techniques you can begin using right away!
How You Will Benefit…
• Experience greater confidence when tackling business challenges
• Be more productive – generate more, better quality ideas in less time
• Feel a renewed sense of enthusiasm and purpose – you might even have fun!
• Develop new skills you can use working alone or with others
The speakers who will be most successful in the months and years ahead are those who will not only adapt to change but will leverage change to their advantage. If you want to be one of them, don’t miss this session!
About the Speaker
Keith Harmeyer | Speaker, Author, Innovative Thinking Catalyst, (Occasional Opera Singer), Founding Partner SmartStorming.com
For over 20 years, Keith was a creative director and copywriter at New York City advertising agencies, where he generated innovative ideas for some of the world’s leading brands. Today Keith speaks, writes, and consults on the topics of innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and persuasive communication.
As an author and founding partner at SmartStorming.com, Keith has worked with market leaders like Google, Under Armour, NBCUniversal, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Spotify, Capital One, Diageo, Siemens, Omnicom Group, WPP, and many others.