Dear <<First Name>>
The summer season is coming to an end. Maybe you've looked at the state of your bookings for early autumn and you need to take action?
Then advertise on BedPosts.uk!
Whyever not? It's a “no-brainer”:
* It's free
* Bookings are commission-free
* Referrals from other BedPosts members
What do you get for nothing?
Advert on your landing [town] page with photo, short description, star rating, starting prices
Brochure page with 3 more photos, long description & prices, facilities list, location map, contact details, plus
THOR availability calendar with contact form sending you booking enquiries by email.
Take a look at the Chipping Campden page
with 15 BedPosts subscribers: bedposts.uk/chipping-campden
and click on info
to see how they've set out their brochure pages.
If you haven't yet opened an advertising account
- login to the forum area,
- click on the red control panel at the top of the page, then
- follow the straightforward and extensive help in the right-side panels
These are the steps
- Agree with the terms and conditions
- Create a BedPosts advertising account
- Create your advertisement
- Add the BedPosts badge to your website
- Verify the code on your website in the BedPosts Control Panel
BedPosts Administrators will give help by phone or email if you get stuck, including the best choice out of umpteen portrait, landscape or icon badges of differing sizes.
NB. There are some partially-completed accounts. Yours may be one of them.
To unsubscribe from these newsletters and to cease to belong to BedPosts please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
: The importance of the BedPosts badge and how to choose one to suit your website design..