After several months in the studio, I have 6 new pieces in my Bloom series to show you.
I think that I've mentioned before that I prefer to do these pieces 3 at a time. This gives me a manageable number of bits to keep track of as well as enough of them to ensure there is always one ready to work on. Several times with this group however, I made a piece that I didn't feel worked quite the way I wanted it to and so made something different, leaving me with an extra piece. These extras became a place to start with an entirely different flower, so before long I had 6 of them going at once. This was, in some ways, a single project with one moment of completion as all 6 of them were made and then assembled at once. It was at times complicated to keep track of which pieces went where, as well as a challenge to keep them clear in my imagination, but like the first 10, I really enjoyed pulling them together.
I hope you like them.