What Can You Do?
Our Call to Action
We’re all in this together, so here are some ways we can bring training to life:
- If you are a Staff/Faculty Member:
- Talk with your colleagues about training you’ve taken. It can be a great opportunity to share your experiences as they pertain to these important topics, and can help you understand those of others.
- If you are a Director/Supervisor:
- Consider how you can make training an event. Where feasible, perhaps dedicate part of a regularly occurring staff meeting to having your team complete, and then discuss, a current training. This might help your team manage their workload and gives everyone a chance to engage with the outcomes together.
- If you are an Administrator:
- Consider providing encouragement to motivate your areas to complete their training. Positive feedback from FIT’s most trusted ambassadors can help foster a culture that embraces training even more than we already do.
Remember, no matter your role, the Office of Policy and Compliance is here for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to start a dialogue, provide feedback, ask questions, or learn more about how we can help.