We've been busy...
And, there's more to come!
Here are a few highlights:
- The first official Spartan Oil tasting was on Saturday, November 1st at the Williams-Sonoma store in Tysons Corner. The reviews were awesome. We'll be back at least a few more times during the holidays.
- We will be exhibiting at the MetroCookingDC food show (18,000 people attend!) on Saturday and Sunday, November 8-9. Check out the Spartan Oil Facebook page for details on how you can win free tickets ($20 value). Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri will be there!
- We've added a new pour top option to our stoneware bottles. Details are on our blog.
- Our Premium Gift Package with wooden box are in stock and available for immediate delivery. Starting at $36, this is a great gift for the holidays. Speaking of the holidays...
- We've added holiday delivery options to gift items. Just select the relevant holiday and we'll deliver it the week before.
One last thing! We really appreciate all of you that have taken time to post a review on our website. Recent research has shown that consumers make their buying decisions based on other consumer reviews. If you haven't had a chance to post a review, please take a moment and provide your feedback. It'll take less than 30 seconds. Go to our website, select the product you purchased, and click on the "Write a review" link. That's it!
As always, we welcome your feedback and input. Feel free to send me any suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder, Spartan Oil