Bob talks about what Homeowners & Realtors Need to Know to Prepare a Home for Real Estate Photography
When you’re trying to sell a home, It’s just as important to get the home ready for photos as it is for showings. Real estate photography captures and preserves every detail of the home and influences whether a buyer comes to the house for a closer look. Some buyers purchase homes just by relying on the listing photos!
Optimally prepare homes for real estate photos by following these tips:
- Get rid of all clutter. Pack away anything unnecessary that can distract a buyer from imagining themselves living in the home.
- Scrub and shine every surface so the home has a hotel-like feeling.
- Imagine the angles the photographer shoots from and see if anything needs to be moved or rearranged accordingly.
- Open all the curtains and turn on every light to add to the professional’s lighting.
- Have someone else watch your pet for the day so Fluffy won’t stroll into the picture.
A little effort will go a long way to selling a home via professional real estate photos.
You will find more of this above article Here Get to know more of what Bob & his business partner Jen offers: "Lethologica Content Creation"
Get to know Bob and his team: bOB HOmer, Co-Founder / Strategic Vision
Lethologica Ph: 604-939-7228 Email: bob@lethologicaCC.ca
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Please take advantage of their Summer Offer: "10% discount on any of our services if you use coupon code drWho. Expires June 30, 2016. Offer excludes floor plans."