Dear SPACE Network colleagues,
In this October newsletter I would like to talk to you about:
Firstly I would like to invite you to our Project Meeting on Monday 20 November in Ghent, Belgium at the University College Ghent! This is the ideal moment to prepare for the next call for proposals! We have organized this Project Meeting in order to have the best chances of success. During this project day, participants are encouraged:
- The 20 November SPACE Network Project Meeting
- The 2018 SPACE Network Conference Call for Papers
- The end of the Presidency’s mandate
Lunch is free and offered by SPACE Network. After all the work is done, an evening dinner is organised in the city centre of Ghent. Costs are €25 per person.
- to share positive and negative experiences;
- to exchange innovating project ideas;
- to benefit from the professional advice of an EACEA person in Belgium;
- to start writing draft project proposals;
- and to team up with possible partners.
If you are interested in attending this meeting, please register in the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEcLhaShsv28G7N_9FIZXoklDMNkYbIz5EZLVUOmzV6gKKgg/viewform?usp=sf_link
And register for the evening dinner here: https://goo.gl/forms/A9sq6LYnxCI2vTpw1
More info about the event can be found on our website: http://www.space-network.org/event/?Id=957
Furthermore I would also like to invite you to submit your work (full paper/ short paper (work in progress) / poster paper / master or doctoral symposium paper for our SPACE Network Conference of 2018 in Kolding, Denmark! The theme for next year’s Conference will be:
“Fostering social impact by linking HEI research to entrepreneurship”
All papers will be published in the Conference proceedings. The best papers will be selected to be published in our Journal of Advances in Higher Education. The best papers related with technology will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction.
Submit your work via Easy Chair in the following link:
Please keep in mind these important dates: (time zone GMT+1)
For more info about the guidelines for submission, go to: http://www.space-network.org/event/?Id=900
- Paper submission all papers: Monday, November 17th, 2017 midnight
- Notification of acceptance ‘as is’ or required amendments: Friday, 26th January 2018
- Submission of amended papers and all posters: Friday, 2nd February 2018 midnight
- Payment of registration (in time to ensure the inclusion of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings): Friday, 30th March 2018
If you have any questions about the call for submissions please contact Mrs. Teresa Paiva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to receiving your submission!
Lastly, please note that this presidency’s 3-year mandate is coming to an end in April 2018. This means that a new board will be elected during the 2018 AGM. As a SPACE Network member you are free to apply. If you are interested, please send your CV and an application letter to me ( email@example.com) before 20 December.