2019 SHADOW CREEK TITANS
Greetings Titans Parents,
Welcome to the 2019 Shadow Creek Titans Football Season!!! It's been great anticipation for the season every since we hosted our first "Live" Registration, back in April. And now, its time for our players and coaches to take the field today for the official start of practice.
Please give your full-support to our coaches for the 2019 season!!!
CHEER DIRECTORS - CHI-CHI THIBEDEAUX, TRANESHIA PARKER
PEE-WEE HEAD COACH – JEREMY FRANKS
FRESHMEN HEAD COACH – KENNETH DANIELS
SOPHOMORE HEAD COACH – COURTNEY BOUTTE
JUNIOR HEAD COACH – BILLY STARLING
SENIOR HEAD COACH – TOMMY SAMUELS
We wish you ALL the Best of Luck this Season!!!
The success of this organizaniation and the upcoming season is based on three key parts: Coaches, Players, and Parents. We must ALL work together to achieve VICTORY, and this Is how:
- Show Commitment
- Be Unselfish
- Exercise Discipline
- Display Intensity and Enthusiasm (NO PROFANITY)
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Show Respect for Teammates, Coaches, Officials, Opposing Teams, and Spectators
- Second-to-None Work Ethic
- Have a Positive Attitude (Be Determined)
- Show Sportsmanship
- Work together as a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More)
- Understanding of Coach's Creed & Player’s Creed
- Respect Coach’s Decision on Strategy and Player Selection
- Support ALL Players, Coaches, and Officials at games and practice
- Provide Positive Support, Care, and Encouragement for my Child
- Remember the Game is for the Youth – NOT ADULTS
- BE ON TIME
- Don’t Miss Practice or Games (Miss 2 or practices during week, player may be held from participating in game, coach’s discretion) Contact Head Coach in advance about missing practice
- In Case of an Emergency, Parents MUST stay during Practice/Games
- Express Concerns to Head Coach Only
- Express Concerns Intelligently and Appropriately
- Avoid use of Tobacco and Refrain from being under the influence of Alcohol during Practice/Games
- Encourage your child, but leave Coaching to Coaches
- Be sure to attend ALL League/Team Events
- Let’s Work Hard, Have some Fun, and WIN!!!
Location: McNair Junior High School
- July 22nd-August 13th
- Monday-Thursday 6:00PM-8:00PM, Saturday 8:00PM-10:00AM, 9:00AM-11:00AM
- August 15th – November 7th
- Monday & Tuesday 6:00PM-7:30PM, Thursday 6:00PM-8:00PM
SELL EXTRA CANDY OR RAFFLE TICKETS
We have extra raffle tickets and candy on hand. If you would like to continue to help raise funds for our youth, please consider selling extra candy or raffle tickets. To get extra candy or raffle tickets, contact Team Mom Coordinator Tiffany Starling at: email@example.com
INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, OR BUSINESS SPONSORSHIPS
SCYFA would like to extend an invitation to our families, your workplace, or businesses to become a sponsor for our 2019 season.
SCYFA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and our mission is to create a fun family-friendly environment. SCYFA is focused on teaching the fundamentals of the sport while instilling good sportsmanship, teamwork, and building character both on and off the field.
We are looking for sponsors who are willing to help provide monetary support for our organization. Your support would help SCYFA continue to be the standard in youth football. For more information about sponsoring, contact Sponsorship Director Meredith Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shadow Creek Youth Football Association
Our Brand of Football