COVID-19 Vaccinations for People 65 and Older
and for Patients Age 18-64 with Qualifying Medical Conditions
Patients interested in obtaining a COVID-19 vaccine should be encouraged to sign up on the MyLVHN portal. The portal is the most convenient and up-to-date method for notification and messaging about vaccine supply and scheduling. No special code is required to set up an account and no prior relationship with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is needed.
Once patients sign up, if they are age 65 and above, they are automatically registered for the vaccine when it becomes available. If an individual is over age 18 with certain underlying medical conditions, they are at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19. Those patients are encouraged to complete the Chronic Conditions questionnaire. Based on the information provided, the individual will be placed in the appropriate tier and will be notified when vaccine is available.
Encourage patients to follow these three easy steps:
- Go to MyLVHN.org to create an account. Need help setting up a MyLVHN account?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846)
- Click “Menu”
- Complete the “COVID-19 Ages 18-64 Vaccine Request” to submit your qualifying conditions if we do not have your medical history.
For patients who do not have access to technology/MyLVHN:
- Call the Vaccination Scheduling line: 833-LVHN-CVD (833-584-6283)
- If vaccine supply is available, callers who are eligible according to the Pa Dept. of Health phased approach to vaccination, can schedule a vaccination appointment over the phone.
- If vaccine is not available, callers will receive a message.
- Appointment availability changes daily based on vaccine supply.
For more information, refer to these LVHN resources: