The mainstream propaganda war is on. The typical tactics that have fooled us time after time have been trotted out once again. Whether it was to launch the Iraqi war with tall tales of hidden weapons of mass destruction or the incredible Ebola-virus threat that has just fizzled out not only in the news but in West Africa, the Hitlerian “Big Lie” never fails. Scare the public with a “threat,” any deadly threat, and they will just beg to give up their freedoms, all for a little imagined security.
This time it is the measles “epidemic.” Disneyland - the amusement park of fantasies – was the appropriate place to launch this latest fantasy: That all of us – but, oh, God, especially our children – are in mortal risk of dying from measles because of the great unwashed, i.e., those selfish individuals who refuse to be vaccinated with mercury and other toxic-containing injections. To the contrary, author Laura Hayes shows it is the vaccinated who are spreading the disease /[i] by “vaccine fallout,” “People who receive live-virus vaccines, such as the MMR, can then shed that live virus, for up to many weeks ... and can infect others.”/[ii]
Forget that the death rate from measles is less than 0.2%./[iii] Forget that the latest “epidemic” was among vaccinated adults. Forget that no one died from it. Forget that only around 100 people were involved in the first month of the year. Forget that more deaths associated with measles vaccination (108) have occurred in the past ten years than from the measles itself (zero)./[iv] Forget that the measles vaccine has never been subjected to rigorous scientific testing for safety and certainly not when in combination with other vaccines.
Now it’s not just infants and young children; students entering the University of California system in 2017 will have to be vaccinated against measles and other diseases under new immunization rules./[v]
Still, the Los Angeles Times and other mainstream publications cash in on the latest opportunity to scare us out of yet more of our freedoms – our freedom to decide for ourselves whether or not we wish to inject such toxins as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, antibiotics, and polysorbate 80/[vi] into infants with as yet undeveloped immune systems, overwhelming their young bodies with up to 40 vaccinations before they are two years old. Thinking parents who dare to wonder about the connection between the skyrocketing autism rate among infants/[vii] and the overwhelming insults to the infantile immune systems are labeled as “selfish,” “misguided,” and “a danger to the community”/[viii] when they are the only sane ones around.
Think about the following points before you simply react to mainstream headline-grabbing drama:
- No one has died from the latest measles “epidemic” involving slightly over 100 people in California. In fact, since 2004, no one has died from measles in California.
- Evidence exists that even among those populations with up to 99% vaccine compliance (due to them being mandated) measles outbreaks are increasing not decreasing./[ix]
- More deaths have been associated with the MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella) vaccine than from “wild” measles in the last 10 years./[x]
- The MMR vaccine has not been subjected to rigorous safety testing.
- Even with exemptions to mandatory vaccinations, the vast majority of Californians are already vaccinated, over 96.1%
- Vaccine-induced “Herd immunity” is a myth./[xi] Only those who were naturally infected have lasting immunity. Most of us who had the vaccinations in our pre-teen years have had any such immunity wear thin long ago, which is why the vaccine schedule contains so many “boosters,” as the original vaccines inevitably wear off. If vaccine-induced herd immunity is so important to our community health, then how have we existed without it for so long? Through better sanitation practices and better nutrition, that is how; those are far more important factors than antibodies that have long ago dissipated. Besides, a vaccination is supposed to protect the person vaccinated, regardless of how many others are vaccinated.
- Before the introduction of the measles vaccine in 1963, from 1915-1958, a 95% decline had already taken place in the measles death rate. In other words, the measles death rate dropped from approximately 13.3 deaths per 100,000 population in 1900 to 0.03 deaths per 100,000 in 1955. Moreover, post-vaccination death rates for measles in the mid-1970s are similar to those of the pre-vaccination years in the early 1960s. Better sanitation and nutrition are responsible for this tremendous decline in mortality, not the vaccine. This also explains why other infectious diseases like typhoid, tuberculosis and scarlet fever – to which no vaccine exists to prevent – disappeared from relevance as nutrition, sanitation, and hygiene improved: naturalistic factors unrelated to the availability of a vaccine were responsible.
No scientific reason has been given to back eliminating our non-medical vaccine-exemption rights under California Health & Safety Code Sections 120325 et seq.
Most States recognize exemptions for non-medical reasons, and twenty of those (California included) also allow exemptions for philosophical reasons alone.
Hysteria, emotion, and fear, all fueled by the typical one-two punch of media propaganda first and then introduced legislation second, are the currency behind this attack on the civil rights of all Californians to simply do what they think is best for themselves and their children. Now mainstream media introduces a not-so-veiled threat: “Basic tort law or criminal law can both be tools to affect positive public health changes.” Another way to put that: What might encourage some parents to finally get over their fear of vaccines? Fear of lawsuits.”/[i]
Whether you believe in the safety and efficacy of vaccinations or not, if you support the basic right of Californians to decide for themselves whether or not to vaccinate themselves, then take immediate action now by signing our Petition to Governor Jerry Brown here
and by sending a letter to your Assemblyperson and State Senator by clicking here
Please do both. Help stop the morally reckless actions of a few power-hungry and fact-challenged individuals who would remove yet more of our freedoms. Act as if your life and liberty depend upon it, for indeed they do.
In the period 2004-2015, 108 vaccinated individuals died from measles while zero
died from measles itself. Sources: Centers for Disease Control and VAERS database.
Grabenstein JD, ImmunoFacts: Vaccines and Immunologic Drugs- 2013
revision), St. Louis, MO, Wolters Kluwer Health (2012).
From 1 in 5,000 in 1975 to 1 in 110 in 2009. See also
"Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail," USA Today
columnist Alex Berezow wrote while Los Angeles Times
reporter Emily Foxhall fatuously claims that “some worry that the measles vaccine causes autism – a theory that has been thoroughly discredited by numerous scientific studies.” LA Times
, January 26, 2015, p. B1.
Tetayana Obukhanych, “Herd Immunity – Myth or Reality?” Health Freedom News
, Vol. 31, No. 4 (Winter 2013), p.8.