The topic chosen for CINLab 2016 is “Cultural Dialogue and the Refugee Crisis”. This year we will focus on project ideas that aim to find innovative approaches to the refugee crisis within the cultural sector.
Selection will be based on the information given through the attached application form and a second stage interview with shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to Contact CINlab2016@gmail.com if you would like to have further information.
The Goethe-Institut will cover the following costs:
- Food and accommodation in Belgrade*
- Visa fees
The following costs are not included:
- Travel expenses
- Any other personal expenses not specified in the covered costs
NOTE: Due to limited budget, only some full scholarships (including travel expenses) will be awarded to outstanding candidates.
- Active in one of the following areas: arts, culture, politics, media, social entrepreneurship, youth;
- Motivated to be a multiplier for CIN and support its further development;
- Between 20-35 years old;
- A citizen or resident of one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen;
- You have a good command of English.
1. Please fill all fields in this application, in case you have any technical problem please contact: CINlab2016@gmail.com
NOTE: the call will be open from the 4th, April, 2016. Application will be closed after the first 300 applications are received. You can follow the countdown on our social media channels! Hurry up!
2. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the CINLab’s jury via Skype between 16th- 21st, April, 2016
3. Due to visa requirements, pre-selected candidates currently residing from MENA region will be contacted b 18th April, while pre-selected candidates from European countries will be contacted between 25th-27th April 2016.
- The information given in the application form will not be shared publicly without your approval.
- In the application form you are requested to submit your travel documents for visa process (in case you need a visa for Serbia/EU). Please, make sure that you have a valid passport and other necessary documents to obtain a visa.
- * The taking place of the event depends on the final budget approval of the German Federal Foreign Office.