PRIVATE MIXER at Lokal Restaurant Carmel Valley
Wednesday February 10th from 7-10 PM
by 7 PM This Tuesday
FREE for Monterey County NORML Members
$20 at the Door for Non-Members.
75% of the Course will be Paella(this amazing Spanish rice dish with seafood, chicken, and real chorizo) and the other 25% will be Vegan Dishes.
Rumor has it Monterey County will be allowing 100 Cultivation Facilities, 15 Manufacturing Facilities, 15 Dispensaries, 2 Testing Facilities, and 5 Distributors/Transportation. Also allowing VOLATILE manufacturing in Heavy Industrial.
Ryan Munevar and Joey Espinoza will be updating everyone on the status of the proposed regulation from the county and will be taking your concerns back in to the stake holders meetings that we are now formally a part of.
By the way Monterey County does roughly $4,200,000,000 in Agriculture a year... Just saying.
13762 Center St. Carmel Valley, CA, 93924
Directions From Carmel/Monterey
Take Highway 1 South to Carmel Valley Rd.. Make a left turn on to Carmel Valley Rd. 11.6 miles ahead on your right is Center St.. Center St. turns into a shopping center parking lot. We are the last building on the right side.
Directions From Salinas/Highway 101
Take Highway 68 West to Laureles Grade Road. Make a left on Laureles Grade and take 5.8 miles to Carmel Valley Rd. Make a left on Carmel Valley Rd, take Carmel Valley Rd 2.1 miles and make a right on Center St.. Center St. turns into a shopping center parking lot. We are the last building on the right side.
Private Lot - Abundant Amount of Spaces
Slack Channel: #team-events