After School Tutoring and Intervention begins on September 23rd and is available to students who are struggling with course content and wish to improve their grade and understanding. A permission slip is required (see below)
- ONLY Mondays and Wednesdays
- TRANSPORTATION A late bus is available at 5:20pm for secondary students who qualify for transportation. If an elementary student has an older sibling, then they may ride the bus home, otherwise no elementary students can take the late bus. If a student is unable to take the late bus, then transportation will need to be provided by the parent/guardian.
- SNACKS Students are welcome to pack their own snacks. Snacks will be provided after school at the cafeteria. Students are required to remain on campus and may not leave and come back.
- QUESTIONS? Contact Armen Zarian, Title I Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students will only receive a late bus pass from their teacher. If students are found not attending tutoring, they may lose their privileges to take the late bus.
Available classes are as follows.
- 5th Grade - (Monday & Wednesday 3:10 - 4:10) Ms. Sarkisyan B9
- Middle School ENGLISH LAB - (Monday & Wednesday 3:15 – 4:45) Ms. Strong 603
- Middle School MATH LAB - (Monday & Wednesday 3:15 - 4:45) Mr. Belinsky 504
- Economics/Government - (Wednesday 3:15 – 5:15) Ms. Goldstein 402
- World History - (Wednesday 3:15 – 5:15) Ms. Swinson 501
- Geometry - (Wednesday 3:15 – 5:15) Ms. Sabio 203
- Algebra 2 - (Monday 3:15 – 5:15) Mr. Fuentes 303
- Physics - (Wednesday 3:15- 5:15) Mr. Barnoya 506
- Chemistry - (Monday 3:15 - 5:15) Mr. Martinez 107
- US History - (Monday 3:15 – 5:15) Mr. Jocz 403
- English 9th/10th - (Monday 3:15 – 5:15) Ms. Gordon 511
Download Permission on Schoology. Instructions below. :
- Start in your Schoology
- Go to Groups
- Choose Team SOCES
- Go to Resources
- Tutoring Permission Slip Fall 2019