Webinar by Guy Bisson: What's old is new again - capitalising on the fragmenting digital viewing landscape
The questions to be addressed in this Webinar will include:
- What does increasing competition among streaming services mean for the concept of TV and the TV channel?
- What is driving the scale plays like Disney/Fox, Comcast/Sky and AT&T/Time Warner?
- How will the mega-group mindsets influence approaches to direct-to-consumer?
- What happens to the value of a viewer in a streaming world?
- How worried should we be?
We will be running the Webinar twice to accommodate those in different time zones - please register via the links below:
Session 1 - Thursday 6th December 9.30am to 10.15am GMT
Session 2 - Thursday 6th December 5pm GMT / 9am PT / midday ET
Following the presentation the call will be opened up for Q&A. After the presentation, if you would like to receive a copy of the slides please contact your account manager, or submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org