Processing Your Photos SIG
(AKA Post-Processing SIG)
Monday, July 15, 2019
7:00 PM - New Permanent Location - Jones Library
(south end of the main building)
This month we will discuss a Lightroom workflow process for your event photography, learn when and how to use Focus Stacking in Photoshop and learn how to remove dust spots using Lightroom.
- An Event Photography Workflow - Jack Patton
- We all take Event photos - birthday parties, dance recitals, ball games, etc. This meeting we will talk about a workflow for processing these events.
- Focus Stacking - Capture Techniques and Processing - Don
- Kathy Adams Clark talked about Focus Stacking in her May presention to the club. Learn how to take and process photos to expand your range of focus.
- Removing Sensor Dust Spots in Lightroom - Don
- Those pesky spots are hard to avoid. Learn how to find and remove them in Lightroom.
*Note: The Post-Processing SIG isn’t just for advanced users, it’s for “beginners” and “continuing learners.”
Previous month handouts and links are available on the club website SIGs page:
As always, laptops are encouraged but not required. Bring yours if you want to follow along on some of the examples, or if you can share a little about one of your favorite post-processing processes.
Mac Rodgers | Don Rueter
Pete Poulsen (cell: 832-423-9565)