It's been a tough old year (to put it mildly), and we would like to thank you all for sticking with us on our online journey. It certainly wasn't a path we would have chosen, or even imagined possible, but we've learned so much over the past few months and are very glad to have had your company.
Wishing you a peaceful and playful festive time.
Mel & Jess
10 things we have learned in 2020
1. When almost nothing is as it was, birds still sing.
2. Giving yourself a hug is better than it sounds.
3. If a change isn’t possible, a rest is as good.
4. When a daily routine stops working, a tiny tweak can make a big difference.
5. The less achieved, the more breaks and treats required.
6. Making connections is what people do, however big the obstacles.
7. Everyone has their own special Zoom face.
8. Some improv games work better online than in person.
9. Play is a gift that keeps on giving.
10. There’s a power in 'good enough'
Improvised storytelling games
Sunday 13th December, 7- 8pm
Join us online for an hour of improvised storytelling games. Suitable for complete beginners or anyone wanting to brush up their skills. Laughter guaranteed.
£6 Click herefor more info and to book. Only 2 places left!
Chrimprov Saturday Online
Saturday 19th December 11 to 12.30pm 90 minutes of festive-flavoured games and laughter. Everyone welcome.
£8 + voluntary donation for charity
Book your place on Eventbrite
Our first Improv Saturday of 2021 will be on January 9th
Intro to Improv Classes
Online classes continue from 6th January
Every Wednesday, 6-7pm
£7 per session
Improv is a great way to boost creativity and it’s also a wonderful stress buster. Join us for an hour of games and fun. Beginners welcome.
'Improv straight after work should be law. I was floating on a cloud of laughter afterwards.'
With our partners Ilkley Literature Festival, we are hugely excited to be launching Chain Reactions – a collaborative, cross-artform digital project for Yorkshire based artists and practioners, or anyone who likes to get creative.
To kickstart the project we are currently looking for proposals which respond to the word 'Spark'.
For more details, including how to enter, click here