How do you know
when it's time to hire a freelance writer?
- The newsiest news item on your website is a year old.
- Your monthly blog has turned into a quarterly pain-in-the-neck.
- Getting co-workers to submit articles for your newsletter is like pulling teeth.
- You find grammatical errors in your published work. Yikes!
- Copy deadlines come ... and go.
- Your in-house writer is on major overload.
- The communications list keeps growing.
- Your idea mill is running low.
- The company web designer-turned writer is really good at designing websites. Writing? Not so much.
Need a little assist in the copy department? Not to worry, I'm here to help. Give me a holler and take a load off.
Freelance writer and editor