The following components will be contested:
- Mon & Tues - Country Championship of SA Qualifying - Handicap limit GA 12.4
- Mon & Tues - President’s Cup - Handicap Limit GA 12.5 & over
- Wed - Country Foursomes Championship of SA - Agg. handicap limit GA 18.4
- Wed - Vice President’s Salver (Foursomes) - Agg. handicap limit GA 18.5 & over
- Thurs - Individual Stableford - A-Grade GA 0-12.4 B-Grade GA 12.5 & over
- Fri - Individual Stableford - A-Grade GA 0-12.4 B-Grade GA 12.5 & over
Foursomes - one registration is required per team – full payment required upon registration.
**Four (4) registrations are required to play on all days. Players must register for each stableford event separately**
Open to male amateur golfers whose home club (the body which has primary responsibility for ensuring the proper administration of a player’s handicap) is a Member Club of a Country District affiliated with Golf Australia – South Australia.
Various - refer to 'Schedule & Registration Fees' document
5.00pm Monday 2 September 2019
- *Host club members are players that are members of the FIVE host clubs: Victor Harbor, McCracken, Mt Compass, South Lakes & Links Lady Bay. Host club members are eligible to select the discount fee for all events at the time of registration to receive the discount.
- Players from clubs other than the five host clubs are required to pay the full fee for each event – please select the applicable fee at the time of registration.
- Both players in the team for Foursomes must be members of one of the five host clubs to be eligible for the discounted fee.
- Foursomes - one registration is required per team - full payment required upon registration.
For more info, including Terms of the Competition and Registrations Fees > Click Here