We had a great time at the doTERRA convention in September, along with 39,000 other individuals who are passionate about essential oils. I love the big vision that doTERRA has for healing the world with plant medicine and their partnerships with scientists, universities and hospitals, while also empowering farmers and distillers around the world.
We also enjoyed some relaxing time in the Uinta Mountains before the convention.
The most exciting part of convention is learning about all of the products.
- lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- black spruce essential oil
- celery seed essential oil
- citronella essential oil
- peppermint enteric-coated softgels
- turmeric dual chamber capsules
- Adaptiv calming system
- Tamer digestive roller blend (part of the Kids Collection!)
- Yarrow Pom Body Renewal Serum*
- Yarrow Pom Beauty Complex Capsules*
- 5 mL rose essential oil**
* available as part of the convention kit, otherwise, not available until January.
** 5 mL rose essential oil is not available as part of the convention kit, but is available to purchase separately.
You can purchase the 2019 convention kit for $255 wholesale, if you live in the US (or $270US if you live in Canada). That's a $107 savings over the wholesale price, if you were to purchase all of the items separately! If you purchase a convention kit this month, you will receive for free: Copaiba essential oil, Copaiba Softgels and Yellow Mandarin essential oil, and if you make your purchase before the 15th, you will also receive a free Clementine essential oil!!!
Adaptiv calming system
We are especially excited about doTERRA's new Adapti calming system, which was formulated to combat stress, worry, anxious feelings and sadness.
There are two parts to the system:
- Adaptiv capsules, which are a proprietary blend of botanicals and essential oils to manage the effects of everyday stress and enhance emotional stability.
- Adaptiv essential oil blend,which is a blend of Wild orange, lavender, copaiba, spearmint, magnolia, rosemary, neroli and sweetgum. It smells so sweet and yummy and like happiness!
The following is just one story of many that others have already shared of how Adaptiv is helping to support emotional and mental well being.
" I want to share a testimony of a co-worker with bipolar, who I have worked with for a year and a half. In observing her for the time I've known her, she will have a manic day where she seems scattered in her thoughts but incredibly euphoric. Without fail, I have arrived to her having bloodshot eyes because she is in tears. Typically, this ends with her going home about an hour or two after she arrives. Last week, she asked if I had any oil to help. I gave her an Adaptiv calming blend tablet to take. Within an hour, her eyes were less red, and the pain in her voice seemed to be a little better. We got busy and 3 hours later, she was completely balanced and content. It's like the major depression she was experiencing was just gone. I am so grateful to be able to help change people's lives with these oils." - Brandi
This month only, when you place a 125 pv Loyalty Rewards order through October 15, you will receive a 15 mL bottle of October's exclusive Product of the Month, Clementine, for free!
Consider adding Roman Chamomile 5 mL to your order, as it's 20% off all month!
Lastly, don't miss out on our Sweet Relief promo offers Copaiba, Copaiba Softgels, AND Yellow Mandarin for FREE when you place an order of 200 PV+ during October!
Even better you can get the convention kit, it will qualify you to get the free Copaiba, Copaiba Softgels and Yellow Mandarin and if before the 15th you will also receive the free Clementine!!!
DIY: Shaving cream
Fortified with natural lubricants and essential oils, this shaving cream improves razor glide for a close, comfortable shave. This shaving cream will leave skin smooth, healthy, and moisturized.
⅓ cup shea butter
⅓ cup coconut oil
- Place all ingredients except for essential oils in double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let sit three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Let shaving cream rest until hard. Tip: You can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy.
- Place in container of choice.
Additional tip: In our home, we actually use doTERRA OnGuard Foaming Hand Wash as a shaving cream!
Lemon ginger throat drops
Homemade and natural throat drops are surprisingly easy to make, and useful in soothing dry and itchy throats. This recipe includes Lemon and Ginger oils, but feel free to try Spearmint, Cinnamon, Clove, or Peppermint oils.
¾ cup water
¾ cup honey
3 drops Lemon oil
1 drop Ginger oil
1 tablespoon ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) powder
- Add honey to water. Heat over medium heat in a saucepan until mixture begins to boil. Clip a candy thermometer to the side of pan where it will not touch the bottom or side. Continue boiling until water mixture reaches 300°F on the thermometer, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat immediately and allow mixture to cool for 5–10 minutes, or until the consistency becomes syrupy.
- Add Lemon and Ginger oil, stirring to combine.
- Dust candy mold with ascorbic acid powder. Pour honey mixture into molds and allow to completely cool.
- Remove from molds and dust again with ascorbic acid powder to keep the drops from sticking together once stored.
- Store in an airtight container.
Tip: You can find ascorbic acid at your local health food store, or online.
Check out the locations that doTERRA is travelling to as part of the post-convention Together Tour here.
Learn how incorporating essential oils into daily life can increase your overall health and wellness. Sample all of the new products, and receive an exclusive 10 mL bottle of essential oil!!
Start your essential oil journey!
This is a great time to get set up with a wholesale account so you can fully take advantage at the best price. With a wholesale account, you get 25% off retail. And, this month, if you place an enrollment order of at least 100 pv (product value), you will receive a special essential oil gift from us (worth $25)! You can place your order here
, and be sure to email Jaime or Janice to receive your free oil!
Contact us if you would like to book a wellness consultation.