In our home
Hope you are all happy and well!
I absolutely love this timely following advice from Elena Brower
"Your presence, steadiness and self-care practices are crucial for your body, your family, and your community right now. Stay calm; keep the medicine of Adaptiv
close by. For bringing your parasympathetic nervous system on line, for softening heightened tensions, for inviting you to your own innermost emotional intelligence, use it all day. This feels important.Use On Guard Mist
and/or Cleaner Concentrate spray
for all common surfaces. Diffuse Lemongrass, Wild Orange, On Guard, Cinnamon, Breathe
. Splash Lemon
in your sinks; take a drop of Wild Orange
in your water bottle. Create a roller of diluted Oregano, Eucalyptus, Frankincense
for your feet and spine; run a fingertip of On Guard
over your dental floss before you use it. Hydrate. Sleep as much as you can. Take care of your systems and teach those around you how it's done."
Yes, yes, yes!
There is much wisdom here and a lot of things that we can do for ourselves and our families to keep us healthy. We follow much of this same advice in our home.
One product that we have been stocking up on recently is the On Guard Mist
, which has a formulation of 64% of alcohol, plus contains essential oils with anti-viral and antibacterial properties. Or you can make your own sanitizing gel (scroll down for the recipe
Product of the month
Place a 125 product value (pv) order on or before Mar 15 and you will receive a free 5 mL bottle of the exclusive Palmarosa essential oil. This is the only way to get this oil - doTERRA doesn't sell this oil!
Benefits of palmarosa essential oil
Palmarosa essential oil has a sweet and slightly rose-like aroma with lemony undertones, and has the following benefits.
1. Prevent infection
Whether bacterial or viral, Palmarosa Essential Oil is effective at inhibiting and preventing infection. Used internally or externally, Palmarosa Oil eliminates any harmful impurities and cures infection.
2. Aids digestion
Palmarosa Essential Oil stimulates the secretion of digestive juices as well as promoting the absorption of nutrients. This works to instantly boost the digestive system as well as improve its functioning in the long term.
3. Fight depression and anxiety
With a relaxing and intoxicating aroma, Palmarosa Essential Oil has been shown to have a significant effect on the nervous system. This includes treating symptoms of depression and anxiety.
4. Boosts respiratory system
If you’re looking to boost your mood, other Essential Oils such as Ylang Ylang
Oil and Grapefruit
Oil can be highly effective.
For centuries, Palmarosa Oil has been used to treat coughs, bronchitis and other respiratory problems. Thanks to its powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties, Palmarosa Essential Oil is an effective natural remedy to clear congestion and promote a healthy respiratory system.
5. Reduces fever
Another feature of Palmarosa Oil’s antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial properties is its capability to reduce fever. Whatever the cause of the illness, Palmarosa Essential Oil helps to cool and soothe the system.
15% off Peppermint softgels
15% off Copaiba essential oil
In Canada, we get to save 15% off copaiba essential oil, which is great for supporting so many organ systems, including cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems.
On Guard Hand Cleansing Gel
Hand cleansers are a convenient, on-the-go solution for cleansing your hands when soap and water are unavailable. This homemade version will not only cleanse your hands, but moisturize them too. And OnGuard has antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 8–10 drops doTERRA On Guard
Note: Essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if the essential oils are highly diluted. Make sure they are high quality if you do use plastic containers.
- In bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add eight to 10 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to aloe vera mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container.
- Place your homemade hand cleanser in your bag, car, or office for an effective, alcohol-free hand cleanser.
Italian chicken soup recipe
The fresh vegetables, chicken and creamy sauce are brought to life in this soup with a few drops of Oregano oil. This soup is tasty and satisfying.
3 tablespoons flaked oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
6 cups water
4 stalks celery, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 package Ditalini pasta
4 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 pint whipping cream
2 drops Oregano oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- Place olive oil and flaked oregano in small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, one tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and one cup of water in pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Place celery and green pepper in small skillet and saute over medium heat for approximately one minute.
- Place chicken, celery, and green pepper mixture back into pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix one tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with five cups of water and pour over noodles until covered.
- Add salt and black pepper. Cook in pressure cooker on low pressure for two minutes.
- When complete, add whipping cream, tomatoes, the sauteed oregano, and Oregano oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for one minute before serving.
Start your essential oil journey!
This is a great time to get set up with a wholesale account so you can fully take advantage at the best price. With a wholesale account, you get 25% off retail. And, this month, if you place an enrollment order of at least 100 pv (product value), you will receive a special essential oil gift from us (worth $25)! You can place your order here
, and be sure to email Jaime or Janice to receive your free oil!
Contact us if you would like to book a wellness consultation.