Spring in Your Home
As the warmer temperatures of spring thaw out the winter blues, it’s time to de-clutter your life and give your home and mind a fresh start. Create a detailed to-do list for cleaning each area of the house. Having a list will help you organize your mind as well as your tasks. Each check mark will also provide a sense of accomplishment. Certain essential oils such as Lemon
, On Guard, Grapefruit,
contain powerful cleansing and purifying properties that make effective and safe cleaning agents.
Essential oil highlight..... Copaiba
Copaiba is a incredibly versatile oil that has been used for centuries. See some of our favorite ways to use Copaiba below:
- For your skin. Copaiba has the capability of keeping your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes. To take advantage of this benefit, add Copaiba to your toner and apply to your face in upward circular motions. Or, apply it directly your skin before applying moisturizer.
- As a personal fragrance. Oils that blend well with Copaiba include Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- For whole-body wellness. Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* South Americans have used copaiba resin for the health of many of these same systems. To take advantage of these benefits, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- To calm occasional anxious feelings. When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- As a way to protect and support your cells. Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- To unwind. Diffuse it in your room and focus on the scent to fall into a meditative state. Or, you can also use in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
Deep Blue Rub promotion
We are excited that the Deep Blue Rub Promotion has been extended to April 15th. Buy 200 pv in product and receive a FREE Deep Blue Rub and Deep Blue Oil.
Product of the Month
Order 125 pv Loyalty Rewards order by or before April 15th and receive a free Breathe Touch (aka Easy Air Touch in Canada).
10% off TriEase this month, great for those seasonal allergies.
Save 10% on On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash and 2 Dispensers this month.
Essential Soft Scrub Recipe
“I love cleaning with natural products. This soft scrub recipe is one of my absolute favorite natural cleaning recipes. I coat my kitchen sink with a little bit, let it sit for 10 minutes, and gently scrub it clean. It can be used in so many other places too. Happy cleaning!” - Jaime
¾ rounded cup baking soda
¼ cup liquid Castile soap
1 tablespoon distilled water
8 drops dōTERRA Lemon essential oil
5 drops dōTERRA Lime essential oil
1. In a bowl, combine baking soda and Castile soap with a wire whisk. 2. Stir in water.
3. Add essential oils and whisk until smooth. Consistency should be a soft paste.
4. Store in an air tight container out of the sun.
Empowered Life Series
The Empowered Life Series is a free monthly webinar designed to deliver the very best in essential oil education. Presented by experts, these video classes explain the benefits of essential oils and natural solutions. Each month, they bring you fun tips and teach you how to apply and use doTERRA products. Click on each class below to watch!
Cooking with Essential Oils
Daily Lifestyle habits
Bergamot Foot Mask
Get sandal ready and try this nourishing foot mask made with Bergamot essential oil (and other feet-friendly ingredients) for nourished and beautiful feet.
Why use a foot mask? Since our feet have the most pores per square inch than any other area of the body, it is important to remember to keep them moisturized and nourished. Anything you rub into the pores of the feet will absorb into the rest of the body, so do your best to gather high quality, organic ingredients for this foot mask.
½ cup organic Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons organic raw honey
2 splashes doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 stalk organic celery
6 drops Bergamot oil
- The probiotics in Greek yogurt help deliver beneficial proteins and the lactic acid it contains rids the surface of old cells, making way for radiant, fresh skin.
- Celery is rich in zinc, which helps to repair dry, cracked skin. Celery also carries vitamins and is cleansing and detoxifying.
- Raw honey is a natural humectant, contains beneficial enzymes and antioxidants, and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bergamot essential oil is calming and soothing to the skin.
- Grate stalk of celery and drain excess moisture in strainer or with paper towel.
- Add celery and remaining ingredients to food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Ready a wet washcloth or sit by tub.
- Apply mask immediately to entire foot with fingers or brush.
- Let sit 15–20 minutes while enjoying mask’s cooling sensation and the calming effects of Bergamot essential oil.
- Rinse off and enjoy your nourished and moisturized feet.
Many essential oils that are high in linalool and beta-pinene are well known for their ability to help reduce sadness, depression and anxiety. Lavender and Clary Sage have high amounts of linalool, while Lemon, Lime, and White Fir have high amounts of beta-pinene.
Healthy Habits for Life Tour
doTERRA isn’t just about using essential oils, but about cultivating a healthy lifestyle with products that are pure, natural, and safe for the whole family. This can’t-miss event will answer your questions, offer inspiration, and empower you to use creative essential oil solutions with your family and friends. With advice straight from health, business, and oil experts, the "Healthy Habits For Life"
event will teach you to take advantage of every benefit that the doTERRA lifestyle has to offer.
doTERRA will be coming to a city near you sometime in April, May or June. Check out the schedule here.
Start your essential oil journey!
This is a great time to get set up with a wholesale account so you can fully take advantage at the best price. With a wholesale account, you get 25% off retail. And, this month, if you place an enrollment order of at least 100 pv (product value), you will receive a special essential oil gift (valued at $25) from us! You can place your order here
, and be sure to email Jaime or Janice and mention this promotion to receive your free oil!
Contact us if you would like to book a wellness consultation.