OCCBC September Board Meeting
Oakton Cougar Crew Boosters Club
WED Sept. 19th, 7 to 9 p.m.
Oakton Public Library, Enter through Side Door
All parents and teammates are welcome and encouraged to attend monthly meetings of the Oakton Crew Board. September's meeting will focus on the annual budget, capital expenditures, and establishment of volunteer committees for the season, so please come on out and find out how you can get more involved in managing our fantastic team!
Green Days & Learn-to-Row (Fall Rowing) Starts this Weekend!!
WED Sept. 19th @ 4 pm: Launch Help Needed at Sandy Run
FRI Sept. 21, 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Fall Rowing, First Day
SAT Sept. 22 11:30 - 2 pm, Fall Rowing
This year ALL teammates are encouraged to get out on the water for our combined Fall Rowing program:
- Returning athletes will build on fundamentals, new students will learn everything from the shore to the water
- We need more coxswains! The boats would be lost without you -
- All participants must register online and have all forms turned in, to the right places, before coming to the river, so please don't wait!
- Carpool map available - check the webpage -
Operations VP Bill Kost needs all hands at the Boathouse this Wednesday at 4 p.m. to get the launches out on the water and ready for Fall Rowing
- come on down! Questions: email@example.com
REGISTER FOR FALL ROWING HERE