YOU'VE BEEN SUPPORTING US, THANK YOU!
We are doing exciting things: supporting survivors, and partnering with organizations working with the homeless. DO YOU KNOW...
- There's a vicious cycle between homelessness and trafficking?
- Homeless persons are unprotected and visibly exposed?
- They are most vulnerable to abuse and trafficking?
- Abused runaway teens become victims of trafficking within 48hrs of being on the street?
- Most of the adult survivors of trafficking are these abused teens?
- Refugees are also vulnerable to abuse and trafficking?
- The sad part is that these populations cannot speak for themselves?
- Unless we help them, their number will continue to increase?
We are passionate about helping these vulnerable populations. ARE YOU?
Our Resource Center provides a platform for these populations to receive the help they need. Our just concluded microsoft and financial literacy classes provided economic skills for 6 participants. Here's what one of the participants said: “I want to thank who make this program possible I hope this program will continue. God bless you”. We want to continue these classes, we want to continue to maintain a platform where survivors receive needed help and or referred to partners who help to guide them through the healing process as well as stabilize them. We want to be able to provide these:
- MENTAL HEALTH/TRAUMA INFORMED SERVICES
- CASE MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION/AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
- ASPIRE MENTORING PROGRAM
- CAREER COUNSELING/SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- JOB SEARCH/PLACEMENT
- REFERRALS TO OTHER PARTNERS
Without your support we cannot
As you consider where to invest your money this Tuesday December 4, remember Restoration Project International. Support our work so we can improve the economic and social conditions of survivors, and guide them through making better choices.
Thank you for your generosity.