Remember us on December 3, 2019.
We are doing exciting things: supporting survivors, and partnering with organizations working with the homeless. We want to continue our Microsoft and financial literacy classes.
DID YOU KNOW...
- There's a vicious cycle between homelessness and trafficking?
- Homeless persons are unprotected and visibly exposed?
- They are most vulnerable to abuse and trafficking?
- Abused runaway teens become victims of trafficking within 48hrs of being on the street?
- Most of the adult survivors of trafficking are these abused teens?
- Refugees are also vulnerable to abuse and trafficking?
- The sad part is that these populations cannot speak for themselves?
- Unless we help them, their number will continue to increase?
Join us in helping the vulnerable population with your support we can empower them.
We would like to continue:
- MENTAL HEALTH/TRAUMA INFORMED SERVICES
- CASE MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION/AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
- ASPIRE MENTORING PROGRAM
- CAREER COUNSELING/SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- JOB SEARCH/PLACEMENT
- REFERRALS TO OTHER PARTNERS