New Sermon Series- August 1st!
There are some simple phrases that we've all heard. They may even sound Christian, like something you might find in the Bible, such as:
- Everything happens for a reason.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- God won’t give you more than you can handle.
- God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
- Love the sinner, hate the sin.
Though these statements all capture some element of truth, they fall short of the truth of the gospel in some important ways. They can sometimes even mislead us in our understanding of God.
So join us for a new worship series for the month of August as we search for the WHOLE truth, based on Rev. Adam Hamilton’s book, Half Truths.