Copy
Southminster This Week: Welcome
View this email in your browser

Southminster This Week

All Saints Day


Brothers and Sisters, 

I hope you are all looking forward to a fun and safe Halloween. This evening we will have our annual Fall Festival starting at 6 PM in the Fellowship Hall to celebrate with fun and games! 

On Sunday we will celebrate the traditional holiday that follows Halloween every year-- All Saints Day. This is the day on the church calendar that we pause to remember those who have passed in the last year. We will read the list of names of our friends, loved ones, and church members who have died and remember God's promise that one day God will wipe away all of our tears and make all things new.

Peace,

Rev. Caitlin Deyerle

 

The Southminster Youth will be collecting donations this Sunday for the annual 5K CROP Walk.

75% of the proceeds go to Church World Service and the other 25% benefit CCHASM.


Click Here to Donate Now!
This week we are praying for: 

- We pray for those fighting cancer including Joyce Triebley, Ron Crenshaw, and Cathy Kirtley's student Tommy.


-We pray for Lynn Sutton and Shelley Hamlin who are recovering from surgery this week.

- We pray for Laura Pearson whose mother, Wanda Gallup passed away last week. The family is not having a service. If you want to do something to support the family donations to Children's Hospital of the King's Daughter are appreciated (PO Box 2156 Norfolk, Va 23501). 
 
Click here for a sneak peak of what a Stop Hunger Now Event looks like! 
Stop Hunger Now
Sunday, November 22nd
12-2 PM
Fellowship Hall


Sign up or donate online: http://bit.ly/1VQyHHO 

Questions? Contact Eniko Ferenczy at eferenczy@gmail.com.
Copyright © 2014 Southminster Presbyterian Church, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
7500 Hull St. Rd. 
Richmond, VA 23235

www.southpreschurch.org

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences