I hope you enjoy this long weekend-- it is supposed to be beautiful weather!
I hope so because this Sunday is our final outdoor worship service for the season. The following Sunday will be Rally Day and Fall Picnic! We have a lot to look forward to and many things to be greatful for.
This week we are praying for...
- Thanks for Shirley Martin who is back in her own home. Prayer for her continued recovery.
- Dan Bice who will have follow up surgery on his foot this Friday.
- For Frank Grier's friend, Gene Johnson. They have found spots on his liver and is awaiting biopsy results.
- Debbie Greenberg's niece Grace and her ongoing struggle with an eating disorder.
- Bob Griffin's brother Leroy who has pulmonary fibrosis and is being placed in hospice.
- Pat Cifelli who is in palliative care for her stage IV cancer.
- Marjory Quimby who is in hospice care.
Sunday, September 11th
Worship @ 11 AM
All Church Picnic @ Noon
Youth Group Kick Off
Sunday September 11th
Potluck Supper and Game Night