Rules for an official Cub Scout Entry:
· Car must be made after March 1, 2016
· The wood provided in the kit must be used. The block may be shaped any way that is desired.
· The axles supplied with the kit must be used. They may be polished or lubricated. Liquid lubricants are not allowed.
· The car weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces according to the official race scale.
· Once car is weighed for race, It remains in possession of race officials until after the race
· Length is less than 7 inches. Width is less than 2 ¾ inches. There must be 1 ¾” clearance between the wheels and 3/8”clearance underneath the body.
· The wheels supplied with the kit must be used. The wheels may not be cut, drilled, beveled or rounded. You may remove the seam from the wheels.
· Springs, wheel bearings, washers,loose material and bushings are prohibited.