Why donate this end of financial tax year <<First Name>>?
- Reduce your taxable income
- Take charge of where your taxes go
- Make a HUGE difference to our young people
- Gain tax benefits without the administrative hassle
- Be rest assured the money is well spend!
These are personal reasons - what about the young people who need the support?
Why does it matter that we give at this time of year?
- Every child and young person should enjoy a safe and stable home, free from violence and neglect.
- Your generosity and kindness enables us to change the lives of young people.
- Your dollar goes further – we have expanded our care model to include young people who otherwise would be detained in custody.
- Our voluntary Out of Home Care program ensures young people are kept in the community where possible.
- Your donation goes towards ensuring that every young person has access to internet, computers, clothing, shoes, training needs, text books and other items that, without, the young people would face additional barriers to education and employment.
- Our neighbourhood and community are better off when everybody takes responsibility for children who become homeless and for the factors which contribute to youth homelessness.
So please, please help us to continue to fight for what are the basics for most of us - be an advocate for young people who need your support.