Why Vaping is a Great Choice for Parents
We can all agree that cannabis poses no threat to us medically, but breathing smoke of any kind is known to be harmful. When something is burned (combusted), it releases all sorts of harmful toxins.
Marijuana Smoke is also Completely Unfriendly to Children. Exposure to smoke can cause respiratory problems. Second Hand Marijuana smoke exposes them to cannabinoids AND toxins from burning.
- Exposure to secondhand cannabis smoke results in absorption of cannabinoids.
- Secondhand exposure can produce mild subjective and behavioral/cognitive effects.
- Room ventilation ameliorates the effects of secondhand cannabis smoke exposure.
Smoke is stinky, and far from discreet. Light up a bowl of weed or a joint, and everyone knows what you are up to. And when you’ve trained your kids from birth that anyone smoking a cigarette is poisoning themselves, your children freak out if they see smoke escaping from your mouth.
All of this adds to the mountain of reasons why parents are too terrified to try cannabis. But, now we have this super popular, medically preferred, and family-friendly method: Vaporizing!
Vaporizing Cannabis is a Game Changer. Here’s Why:
- Vapor is Steam- NOT SMOKE.
- Burning cannabis releases smoke with carcinogens and other toxins into your air. This is why it is not advised to do around children. Young kids especially have a greater risk of respiratory issues if they are often exposed to smoke. If your child has asthma or allergy issues, than it’s even more important to keep them away from smoke exposure.
- Vaporizing heats cannabis below the point of combustion, meaning it never catches alight, and never produces smoke. Virtually zero toxins are released and instead of smoke you get vapor, steamy air that is full of cannabinoids- the whole reason we get high in the first place!
- This means you get more of your medicine, and less of the other shit.
- Cannabis vapor has no smell, or if you have the uncanny sense of smell that I do, you’ll notice a slight burnt popcorn type odor that disappears right at exhale.
- Vaping is discreet. No odor, no clinging smoke, no hot-boxing anything. Vaporizers look like medical equipment, as opposed to bongs and joints which look like- bongs and joints.