The work of the Innovation Collaborative has been helping to develop a more thriving entrepreneurial culture in northwest PA since its inception in late 2014.
You can help to ensure that this work continues and that more will be done.
Why should you help?
- Our regional economy has been declining for the past several years.
- Almost 100% of new jobs are created by companies that are less than 5 years old.
- Prior to the work of the Innovation Collaborative, entrepreneurship wasn’t spoken about much here. Most still believed that we would thrive by relying on the manufacturing mainstays that have been our foundation for the past century.
The Innovation Collaborative’s work is helping to ensure that the future of our region is bright by instilling an entrepreneurial mindset into our culture.
It is the independent voice, by and for entrepreneurs in the region. It is a broker for entrepreneurs' success. The Innovation Collaborative helps entrepreneurs grow their network and connect with the right people, tools, and other resources. It empowers entrepreneurs by dedicating every ounce of effort to:
1. educating the community as to why entrepreneurship and startups are important
2. helping people to know about and to navigate the many organizations and individuals that are available to help start and grow their businesses
3. collaborating to help people that work in the innovation space to deliver the best support mechanisms that will help entrepreneurs start & grow
4. recognizing and rewarding innovators and entrepreneurs for the work that they do and the solutions that they deliver
5. Measuring and communicating progress that confirms that our situation is changing for the better, when it comes to improving our entrepreneurial climate in northwestern PA
Please consider supporting every current and prospective entrepreneur in the region by pledging to the work currently being delivered by the Innovation Collaborative.
Let’s make Erie the growth and business hub that we need it to be, together, TODAY!